Visit MEDICA 2022 (14th-17th Nov.)
25 Oct. 2022
ASPINA will be exhibiting at MEDICA 2022 in Dusseldorf, Germany on 14th-17th November.
We look forward to seeing you at the show.
Exhibiting products at MEDICA 2022
- Low heat blower (reference exhibition)
- Servo motor system for medical devices (reference exhibition)
- Stepper motor
- Brushless DC motor
MEDICA 2022 exhibition information
14th to 17th November, 2022
Messe Dusseldorf, Germany
Hall 8b C4 & C12
More information on exhibiting products
5kPa blower, 10kPa blower (to be mass-produced)
ASPINA offers extremely quiet operating blower for CPAP and ventilators. The 5kPa blower is scheduled for mass production from December 2022.
- High responsiveness to provide the comfort to patients
- Compact size for greater flexibility in product design
- Plans to obtain ISO13485 certification for this product
1-piston compressor (reference exhibition), 4-piston compressor
This is piston type oilless compressor for medical devices, with low vibration and low noise. The 1-piston type is a new smaller ASPINA developed compressor, which is lighter and more portable.
- Low vibration level, compact and oil-less
- Self-cooling fan for low temperature rise
Medical ODM/OEM and module development service
ASPINA develops and manufactures drive systems such as motors, transmission devices, and other related products. We are committed to enhancing patients’ QOL and reducing the burden on healthcare professionals through human centric medical device design and concept innovation
Diaphragm pump (reference exhibition)
This is for medical devices, available in three different sizes to meet your needs. The pump is suitable for use in e.g., small suction devices, clinical diagnostic equipment, gas detectors, and other medical devices.